Principles for personal data processing
David Merten, reg. no.: 05567009, registered office: V Háji 41, Praha 7, 17000 a Lucie Merten, reg. no.: 08312397, registered office: Horova 9/6, Olomouc, 779 00 („Processor“), protects all processed personal data as confidential and treats them in compliance with valid legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
Within the intention of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), the Processor is the controller of your personal data, i.e. he collects, retains and uses (or processes in other ways) your personal data in order to perform his business activities (individual purposes for which personal data are processed are further defined below), which consist, in particular, it consists mainly in the operation of the websites www.night-watchman.net and www.ponocny.com. The Processor offers personal and online tourist tours.
These principles for personal data processing apply to (i) the processing of personal data carried out by the Processor when you use the website www.night-watchman.net and www.ponocny.com (the “Website”), (ii) the processing of personal data carried out by the Processor when he communicates with you by e-mail or telephone, (iii) the processing of personal data carried out by the Processor within the duration of business relationship with clients or suppliers, (iv) the processing of personal data when the Processor fulfils his legal duties and (v) the processing of personal data necessary to protect legitimate interests of the Processor.
The principles for personal data processing describe purposes of personal data processing and ways of their processing, inform of individual categories of processed personal data, their potential recipients, the period for retention of your personal data and your rights relating to personal data protection.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Processor may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of contract (actual performance of services);
- Performance of legal duties (in particular duties within the intention of accounting and tax legislation, i.e. transfer of personal data to financial administration bodies, or other public authorities in accordance with relevant legal regulations);
- Protection of the controller´s legitimate interest (protection of rights and legally protected interests of the Processor);
- Settling requests sent by electronic forms;
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The Processor processes the following personal data according to the purpose of processing:
Name and surname, titul, address, contact address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP adresa
Purposes of processing
Performance of contract, Performance of legal duties, Protection of the controller´s legitimate interest, Settling requests sent by electronic forms
The Processor collects, retains and uses certain information through automated means, e.g. statistical information any time you visit the Web portal.
Cookies, which are small data files stored on your computer’s disk, are used for the functionality of the Website. Cookies are used to identify your session on the Website. The cookies that are used do not store any personal data in the sense of these conditions, nor do they otherwise collect information enabling the identification of a specific person. They do not even store your IP address.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can delete all cookies from your computer’s disk in the settings of your internet browser, block their receipt or you can also set to be notified of this fact before saving each individual file. Information on setting up a specific browser can be found at the addresses listed:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
Google Chrome: support.google.com
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
Cookies for online advertising
The Processor collects information about your use of the Website through cookies for remarketing purposes (the first time you visit the Website. The information obtained is used to analyze your behavior on the Website and also to display a specific advertisement of the Website. This feature is beneficial to you because you will only see ads or content that match your interests.
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. For complete information on the processing of your personal data, please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
This website uses Google ReCaptcha v3 as protection against automated access and possible attack by robots.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Processor discloses your personal data only to data processors in a contractual relationship with the Processor, however only to the extent necessary to fulfil individual purposes of processing and on the basis of relevant legal title for personal data processing. The list of recipients of data relating to the use of the Website is given below:
Name Country Purpose of processing
Facebook US Analysis behavior on the web, online ad. on the Facebook
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PERSONS
Personal data of third persons, i.e. the personal data of suppliers of the Processor or other natural persons cooperating with the Processor, or as the case may be other data that the Processor receives from his clients or suppliers in connection with concluding or performing a contract, will be processed in accordance with valid legal regulations in the field of personal data protection. The Processor will use these personal data to perform contracts concluded with clients or suppliers. The Processor will process personal data of third persons within the duration of contractual relationship as well as within the period determined by special legal regulations, if any. Such personal data will be retained for a longer period, if there is a reasonable need to retain them in connection with a particular case.
PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your personal data are processed and retained within a period strictly necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the relevant contractual relationship, and furthermore within a period during which the Processor is obliged, as the personal data controller, to retain them under generally binding legislation. In other cases the period for processing depends on the purpose of processing which must be appropriate or is determined by legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
We process personal data according to their purpose of processing within the following periods:
Purposes Retention period
Performance of contract 3 years
Performance of legal duties within the period determined by the relevant law
controller´s legitimate interest no later than 3 years from the day when personal data begin to be processed, if there is a reasonable need to retain them in connection with a particular case
Electronic forms for a necessary period
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In connection with personal data processing, the data subject has rights which follow from legal regulations and which may be exercised at any time. It is mainly the right (i) of access to your personal data, (ii) to have inaccurate and incomplete personal data rectified and completed, (iii) to erasure of personal data if they are no more necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in other ways, or if it is ascertained that they were processed illegally, (iv) to restriction of personal data processing, (v) to data portability, (vi) to object after which the personal data processing will be terminated unless it is proved that there are serious legitimate reasons for processing prevailing over interests or rights of data subjects, in particular if the reason is a potential enforcement of legal claims, and (vii) the right to recourse to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Right of access to personal data: If you want to know that the Processor processes your personal data, you have the right to obtain information whether your personal data are processed. If your personal data are processed, you also have the right to obtain access to them. In case of unreasonable, inappropriate or repeated requests, the Processor will be eligible to charge an adequate fee for a copy of provided personal data or refuse such a request (the same applies similarly to the exercise of the below stated rights).
- Right to have inaccurate and incomplete personal data rectified and completed: In case that you feel that the Processor processes inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you, you have the right to request their rectification or completion. The Processor will conduct the rectification or completion of personal data without undue delay, however always with respect to technical possibilities.
- Right to erasure: In case that you ask for erasure, the Processor will erase your personal data, if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in other ways, (ii) their processing is illegal, (iii) you raise objections against their processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for your personal data processing, or (iv) the legal duty to process personal data laid down by the European Union or national legal regulations ceases to exist.
- Right to restriction of personal data processing: In case that you ask for restriction of processing, the Processor will prevent the access to personal data, temporarily remove or retain them or perform other acts of processing necessary to duly exercise the right.
- Right to data portability: In case that you want the Processor to transmit your personal data that he processes in electronic form on the basis of a contract or consent to a third person, you can exercise your right to data portability. In case that by exercising this right, rights and freedoms of others persons are affected, the Processor will not be able to satisfy your request.
- Right to object: The right to raise an objection against personal data processing processed for the purposes of fulfilling a task in public interest or exercising public authority or protecting legitimate interests of the Processor. In case that the Processor fails to prove a serious legitimate reason for processing prevailing over interests or rights and freedoms of the client, he will terminate the processing without undue delay.
In case of repeated or expressly groundless requests to exercise the above mentioned rights, it is possible to charge a reasonable fee for the exercise of right or refuse it.
You can obtain further information related to personal data processing on address David Merten, V Háji 41, Praha 7, 17000 or at email@example.com.
In order to secure the identity of the applicant, the exercise of rights (with the exception of a request delivered by public data network (data box of natural person) or by electronic mail signed by a secured electronic signature to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) is only possible in person at the controller´s registered office, and by means of a form provided to the applicant in documentary form or sent by e-mail or by post upon his/her request.
The Office for Personal Data Protection supervises the protection of privacy and personal data, web site: www.uoou.cz
The principles for personal data processing have been in effect since 25.5.2018 and will be regularly updated.